Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to the 2011-2012 School Year!

Welcome to Mrs. Dougherty's Grade 2/3 Blog!  I am thrilled to be working with you and your child this school year.  This is my 5th year of teaching at Eddyville Charter School and I find each year to be more exciting.  I am committed to keeping in contact with you throughout the year because you are the most important people in your child's life.  The blog is a great way to inform you about the happenings in our classroom, upcoming dates and events, and classroom needs.  Please feel free to contact me by email at kathleen.dougherty@lincoln.k12.or.us or call the school at 541-875-2942. 

Upcoming dates:
September 20 -- Back to School Night (5:30 - 7:00 p.m.)
September 21 -- School Pictures
October 14 -- No School (Statewide In-Service Day)
October 21 -- No School (School Improvement Day)
October 26 and 27 -- Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 28 -- No School

No comments:

Post a Comment